- A full refund will be issued if NORA cancels a class.
- VOUCHER CAN BE USED TOWARD ANY NORA CLASS, JUST LIKE CASH, BUT MUST BE USED WITHIN ONE YEAR.
- NO REFUND will be issued if canceling on day of class. NO REFUND will be issued after class starts regardless of attendance.
- In most cases, registration deadline is one week prior to start of program. Some programs require more notice than one week. A $10 fee will be assessed for late enrollmennt.
- Residents are those who live in the GHAPS District Boundaries: Grand Haven City, Grand Haven Township, City of Ferrysburg, Robinson Township, parts of Port Sheldon Township or attend GHAPS.
- NORA reserves the right to cancel programs if the minimum enrollment is not achieved.
Visa and MasterCard accepted. Payment must accompany registration form to be processed. Make checks payable to NORA or Northwest Ottawa Recreation Authority. You may register at the Recreation office, by mail or online.
If your family is in need of financial assisance to be able to participate in a NORA program, we have assistance provided by the Chris Christiansen Youth Scholarship Fund. If you haven't applied in the past, please fill out the attached formand send it into the NORA office. NORA uses the same criteria that Food Service Dept. use for their State Lunch Assistance program. If your child is already qualified for lunch assistance, then they will qualify for this assistance.
Once you are NORA approved, registering online will show you the reduced rate that you qualify for specifically, for each program at checkout.
If you want to send you registration and check in the mail,, please call the NORA office at 616-850-5125 for the reduced fees for each program.
Don't hesitate to call our office if you have any questions.
If you'd like to make a donation to the Northwest Ottawa Recreation Authority, please use the attached form. Donations are always accepted and appreciated! Your generous donation helps to keep the costs down of our programs for everyone!